Saturday 3 May 2014

What Makes You Powerfully Sexy?

sexy woman
You know what's really powerfully sexy? 

"A sense of humour. 
A taste for adventure. 
A healthy glow. 
Hips to grab on to. 
Openness. 
Confidence. 
Humility. 
Appetite. 
Intuition. 
Smart-ass comebacks. 
Presence. 
A quick wit. 
Dirty jokes told by an innocent-looking lady. 
A woman who realises how beautiful she is."

Courtney E. Martin



what makes women sexy
I can think of more:

Independence
Self-care
Optimism
A genuine smile.
Tolerance.
Listening.
Compassion.
Creativity.
Naughty but nice.
The ability to say f*ck without 
coming across as vulgar.
Grace.
A zest for life.
Embracing spirituality.
Inspiring others.



What do you think makes a person powerfully sexy?


6 comments:

  1. Love these lists! The only think I can think to add is be genuine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good one, Diane! Thank you for adding to the list.

      Delete
  2. Great list. It's why older women are so sexy! I'm still working on a lot of the qualities...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Lana...many of these qualities come with age :)

      Delete
  3. I completely agree with these traits. And actually I think they are "gender neutral." I love my husband because he has just about everyone of them too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Kathy, I wanted to make sure than men could identify with these traits, too, so I avoided things like "not wearing make-up and feel good about it" ;)

      Delete